Saturday, March 13, 2010

missing you

is it selfish to say i miss u?
you said only 5 minuets.....its been more then 5 minutes..and u haven't opened your eyes yet.
you lie still as ur bodies warmth grows colder.
its been more then 5 minutes and u won't wake up.
my memories are canvases, some of the memories fading as i grow..some blank for the ones that have been wiped out , meant to be forgotten and some are new for the new memories that are waiting
its been more then 5 minutes and u still are sleeping,
its been more then 5 months and I've come to forget what you sound like..its fading in my head, i can still remember what you said to me..and i play it back over and over in my head,
its been more then 5 months
"let me sleep for 5 minutes OK, wake me up after 5 minutes..." you said
"only if u promise you'll wake up" i said
"love you" you said as you fell dreamt away
your such a lier
its been more then 5 minutes
and you haven't woken up yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment