Saturday, November 20, 2010

what alice found

curious little thing she was.
her eyes wer filed with adventure. she looked high and low for me.
she wounderd out 0f my view.
for a split secend i thought she had come to relize just how hard this game would b
but this alice failed to amuse me
a twit she was
asking randome strangers about me
what she found was not i
but the crazy hair who was passing by
poor girl thought she had stumbled into wounderland
unawear
that the hair
was not i
but some one who also sought to find me.
the crazy hair and the little alice wer so intranced by the thought of having found me
little did alice relize his intentions of finding me wernt so nice
so down down little alice went
chasing the cazy hair down a roud that did not lead to wounderland
to wer?
i do not knw
but having to save her was a real bother
so to those alices out thier
im still waiting to b found
dont look for the real me
that will get u knw wer but lost
what u seek is the Whiterabbit
what will u do once u have found me?
the red queen sees all!
so b safe little alices
wen u deside to look for me, trust no one!
i will b close by so do not fear
the cloue remains the same but a time limit is from noon to dinner time
"im late, im late , im terable late for tea" -whiterabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment