Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my laptop charger broken and it's a drag. i have to go all ghetto and tape it together. my rents say they'll get me a new one but they don't get that i don't want them to get me things sure u may b asking wwtf is wrong with me not wanting things from the rents ? but I'm independent, Ive been that way since pre-pre school .

so i find it demeaning and wrong to ask my rents for money or a ride some where.

being independent is hard now do to my rents apposing me getting a job.
apparently they think sincere their the rents they have to get me things and provide me with things

just 2 days ago i got a new fone...y ? idk they just gave me a new one. their was nothing wrong with my old one....my rents are weird like that.. it lame but i dont unappreciated it.

but back to the point my chargers broken and it cost $60 to replace!!! and im not about to swalow my pride and ask for money


for those who read.. what do u think i should do?

2 comments:

  1. Amazon.com

    I know this makes absolutely no sense seeing I'm posting this in the latter of 2010, but maybe you could use this for future reference and money saving. I bought a new laptop charger on Amazon for $2.65.

    ~*~Rommie~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes sence thx
    curintly my toshiba charger broken :\

    ReplyDelete