Saturday, January 15, 2011

as one awakes

you have to think about this
i mean really put ur mind to what im going to say

every 5 sec some one dies
every 3 sec some one is born
if there is 86 400 seconds in a day...wer sure as hell lucky to b alive

math was never my strong point but google knws all so 86,400 seconds divided by 5 = 17280
so around 17280 ppl die a day
and 86 400 seconds divided by 3= 28800
so around 28800 ppl are born a day

i my self wonder how were all still here

it seams like many black butterflies have been coming in and out of wonderland
one of then took my friends soul a wile back
and today they put his shell to rest
i was not able to attend
twiddle dumb and twiddle dee kept me from attending
so now this whiterabbit will take revenge
and u don't want to mess with some one who does not fear death :l
the soul that was taken was but 18 years new
i only knw my friend for 3 months
but in those three months i had a friend :)
a friend that i was determined to save
but sadly i was not able to :(
so my friend was taken ways by a black butterfly
one day i knw well meet again one day :)
and to the twiddles :).........i will have my revenge !(。-`ω´-)

"im late im late im terablly late.. 2 KILL (。-`ω´-) 凸"~white rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment