Monday, February 8, 2010

black butterfly's

my teacher won't believe me when i say ,there are black butterfly's around 'wonderland'..but she says that's not possible, that in wonderland black butterfly's" don't come.or exist .its not their type of place."....so she gave me detention..
is it so wrong to open ignorant eyes? to tell them what you have to squint to see?..i see black butterfly's all the time.. they fly right by my eyes..they fly around my friend..she wont believe me ether.. but my grandma, in peace may she rest ,believed me ..she says ppl close there mind to what they don't want to exist or see. my grandma had lots of black butterfly's around her...so did HE. but around wonderland there seams to be less and less of them coming...not like last month when they where every where. my grandma once said that I'm able to see them since I'm so close to death...black butterfly's exist, you just have to open your eyes and squint real hard to See them.

1 comment:

  1. We're trained to see throught tunnel vision; seeing what's right in front of us but never what's all around us.

    ~*~Rommie~*~

    ReplyDelete