Thursday, October 7, 2010

wanting while wating

im her alone in my mind every thing plays back and forth
wen i was young they told me wen we die we look as if wer sleeping
it was nothing but lies
to me he looked like an empty shell
a lifeless soulless body
growing colder by the second
what do i call this ?
this empty shell of my beloved?
how cant feel or shair my warmth.
his eyes lay closed but his wound lay open
the red string connecting us slowly fading away
he is not of this world any more
is he free?
with out pain?
would he remember me?
what is sertine about death?
would we disappear?

all thees thoughts in my head overwhelm me
i open my eyes and lift my head
wishing my life was but a dream

i look up from my haze
and all he while i fail to see a girl with the bluest eyes filled with curiosity and wounder, staring back at me.
but i am late late so very late!
no time to heist

it feels as if she is on my tail
every twist and tern
she is their
but she is close! close to the whole
will she proceed?
not knowing what lays ahead?
she jumps in to the unknown darkness.
what is her name?
i am late so very late!
what makes this blue eyed girl fallowe me so ?

No comments:

Post a Comment