Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i dont mind :)

i don't mind walking in the rain
i don't mind the sweet sounds as the rain drops gently hit my uncovered skin.
it makes me feel alive.
on rainy days i like taking my time to get home. i take a different way home.
where no one can tell ur crying cuz it'll just look like rain.
where in the distance, miles away , u can see the clouds in thier many shades of white and gray.
where if ur lucky,
a rainbow brightens up your day
days like this make me feel alive
they seam to take my mind off the pain :)
i guess ill miss walking home on thez days.

i want to feel truly alive one day
before i feel nothing
and slowly pass away

1 comment:

  1. White Rabbit, cherish the way the cool droplets feel against your skin before you're skin can't feel anymore.

    ~*~Rommie~*~

    ReplyDelete